All orders placed online include free UK mainland delivery, on which note, we ask you to keep the following in mind.
*YOU MUST HAVE A FORKLIFT ONSITE TO UNLOAD ALL ORDERS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A FORKLIFT – DO NOT ORDER.
- Following receipt of an order, we will contact you by telephone within 72 hours to confirm the exact delivery date.
- All Christmas trees are supplied in nets with all cut trees (up to 250 cm) being supplied on pallets.
- Trees taller than 250 cm are delivered ‘loose.’
- Please note that pallets / crates offer a transport system and not a storage system. It is therefore extremely important that trees on pallets / in crates are un-packed within 48 hours of receipt, kept cold, outdoor and irrigated if possible. This will ensure the Christmas trees are as healthy as possible.
- Trees stored horizontally on pallets for a prolonged time will shed their needles.
- Pallets (for cut Christmas trees up to 250cm) measure 240 x 120 x 160 cm.